Skip to content
Get in Touch
1) What do you like about your current brand?
2) What don't you like about your current brand identity?
3) What's the story behind your current brand?
4) Can you name a few examples of brands you admire? They don’t necessarily need to be related to your industry.
5) Are there any particular adjectives you associate with your brand?
6) Where do you see your brand in 10 years?
7) Who exactly is your ideal client?
8) Who are your direct competitors?
9) What are your ideal customers' largest challenges?
9) Why should your target audience choose your product or service above your competitors?
10)Are there any audiences you aren't currently reaching that you want to reach with your brand?
11) What is your company name?
12) How would you describe your business? (modern, playful, conservative, high-tech, rustic, eclectic, masculine, feminine, other…)
13) How would you like your business to be perceived? (modern, playful, conservative, high-tech, rustic, eclectic, masculine, feminine, other…)
14) How does your company help others? What service(s) do you provide?